Lets face it, blackheads are a pest!
Get rid of blackheads instantly with egg whites and lemon juice.
What You’ll Need
- Egg whites
- Lemon juice
- Fork or whisk
- Small bowl
- Paper towel
- Brush (optional)
- Start off with a fresh clean face (highly recommend leaving a warm towel on face for 10 minutes before continuing)
- Separate the yolk from the egg white and place the egg white into a small bowl
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice
- Wisk the two ingredients together to form a foam
- Add a pinch of salt
- Cut the paper towel in four pieces for the nose, chin, cheeks and forehead
- Using a brush, dip into the bowl and apply onto the three strips. If you’re not using a brush then gently saturate the paper towel strips
- Apply onto cheeks nose, chin and forehead quickly for it tends to dry fast
- Allow to rest on face for 20-30 minutes then remove.
More on removing black heads:
- Gelatine Blackhead Remover
You will need 1tsp of Unflavored Gelatine (Knox can be found in the baking aisle.) 2tsp of Milk Small bowl Instructions Mix 1tsp of Unflavored Gelatine and 2tsp of milk in a small bowl and put in the microwave for 15 seconds. Apply the mixture right away as it will harden fast (make sure it doesn’t […]
- Terminate Blackheads With Lemon & Cinnamon
There’s many ways to get rid of black heads by purchasing nose strips at the store or making your own at home, however this isn’t a pore strip but a nose mask. Learn how to make a Knox pore strop by checking out the post Gelatine Blackhead Remover. What You’ll Need Lemon Cinnamon powder Step(s) […]