Cold therapy or ice facials has been used in spas and in skin care treatments for quite a while. There’s different ways to use cold therapy, to freeze fat cells, to get rid of spider veins, and to minimize pores. And of course, this ice facial recipe is to help with minimizing pores!
Tip: Apply before putting on makeup for the appearance of small pores.
What You’ll Need
- 1 ice cube tray
- 1 or 2 pureed cucumbers
- lemon juice
- 1 cup of brewed green tea
- 1/4 cup honey
- Mix the 4 ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Pour the mixture into your ice cube tray and place it in the freezer
- Once the cubes are completely frozen, take the tray out of the freezer and let them sit for about a minute for the cubes will be easier to remove and not too cold for your skin so you may not get a freezer burn. Pop one out and place the remains in the freezer to save the rest
- Rub on an ice cube over your face and neck, avoiding your eyes and let it sit for 7-10 minutes.
- Soak a washcloth in warm water and wipe the mixture off your skin.
- Apply your favorite unscented moisturizer to lock in hydration.
Stay Royal. ❤