The humble egg has a solution for all your needs. It works wonders to both the hair and face. If you’d like to find out more on how eggs can help your hair visit the post “Egg head.”
Tone the Skin
Whisk an egg until it becomes frothy. Apply it all over the face and neck. Wait until it dries and then rinse off with lukewarm water. This will help tone and tighten your skin.
Egg Whites for Pores
Separate the yolk from the egg white and whisk the egg white until it becomes a bit foamy. Apply the egg white on a clean face. Wait about 20 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water. This will help tighten your pores along with treating acne.
Egg Face Masks Ideas
Egg White and Oatmeal Mask:
Useful for oily skin.
- Egg whites
- Mix egg whites and oatmeal together in a small bowl.
- Apply all over face.
- Take off with a warm towel.
Egg Yolk and Olive Oil Mask:
Useful for dry skin.
- Egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix the egg yolk, olive oil and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
- Apply to face and neck.
- Let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water.
Egg and Yogurt Face Mask:
For achieving glowing complexion.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix together all the ingredients and then apply to face.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes then rinse off.