Instead of an apple a day go for an orange a day. Oranges, known for it’s wonderful citrus and vitamin C, is the best thing when it comes to healthy, glowing skin. It’s rich in antioxidants and helps your skin get smoother and better.
Why use a weird method like an orange peel on your face? Well to answer that question it is because orange peel contain citric acid that helps the brightening of the skin naturally. It will definitely give you the glow you’ve always wanted.
Nutrients in Orange Peel:
- Vitamin C: Fights acne helps in getting healthy skin
- Calcium: Renews dead skin
- Potassium: Moisturizes skin, hydrates skin
- Magnesium: For glowing skin that’s youthful and healthy
Orange Peels for Radiant, Glowing Skin
- Get Rid of Stubborn Acne
Pimples occur when excess dirt, or bacteria block your pores. Orange peels help clean out your skin by extracting dirt from deep inside the pores. An excellent way of using orange peels for acne is to create a simple face mask by grinding them into a paste. Apply the paste to your face. This will not only help acne at bay but also prevent oily skin from producing excess sebum.
- Orange Spot Treatment
Orange peels work as a spot treatment. It works like a natural bleacher and can help lighten dark spots and remove them with time.
- Bye, Bye, Blackheads!
Orange peel powder mask also extract blackheads.
Here’s how to make an orange peel mask
1. Mix one part yogurt with one part orange peel powder to make a thick paste. (to make orange peel powder just spread out saved up orange peels on a tray and place it in an area that receives sun and wait for it to dry. Then blend it up in a blender.)
2. Apply the past onto your face using gentle circular motions. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
3. Remove by rinsing off with lukewarm water.
4. Peel the glow.